Exchange & Returns Information
We want you to be happy with your purchase, if you’re not, we are happy to offer you a 14 Day Returns Policy.
Please inform us within 14 days of taking delivery and then return the product to us following the instructions below, and we’ll exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order. The item/s must be in their original condition with tags where possible.
- Fill out your name, order date and order number on the Exchange & Returns form included with your invoice (if you cannot find your original Exchange & Returns form, you can print another copy here)
- Fill out the products in the table and pick whether you would like a refund or exchange
- Please select one of the reason codes against your return. If you have received and incorrect item please mark exchange if you still require the original item.
- Send the goods back to us, including the Exchange & Returns form. Please note that you are responsible for your own postage costs and it is encouraged that you use a tracked delivery service, if the item is faulty we will arrange a pick up for the item or reimburse your postage chrages. We will not charge you for delivery of exchange items.
- Goods will not be accepted back if they are not in a resellable condition.
- We will process the goods upon their return. We will refund any amount due to you within 14 days of the day we receive the item(s) back.
- We are only able to exchange items where different size/colour of the same item is requested. You can place a new order if alternative items are required, and return the original item for a refund.
Exchange & Returns FAQs
Can I return unwanted items?
Yes, if for any reason you no longer require your goods, or you have ordered an incorrect item by mistake we will offer a full refund or exchange within 14 days after the day you receive the goods. Goods will not be accepted back if they are not in a resellable condition.
Please fill out the Exchange & Returns form included with your invoice and send it back to us with the item/s you wish to return. The items must be returned to us in its original condition and packaging, where possible. Goods must be returned to us at your own cost (unless we are at fault, in which we will arrange collection). You must take care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime.
I have been delivered an incorrect item, what do I do?
We have strict control and checking procedures operating in our warehouse so it is extremely unlikely that an error will occur, however unfortunately sometimes mistakes can still be made. If this happens we will collect and redeliver a replacement item as soon as possible and this will be at no cost to you.
I have received a damaged item, what do I do?
Please try and check the condition of the parcels before you sign for them, if you are in any doubt please make a note on the couriers paperwork. If you discover an item is damaged please contact us as soon as possible (must be within 7 days) and we will arrange a replacement for you, we would cover any courier costs.
In addition to our returns policy, you can cancel your contract with us at any time within 14 days starting from the day after the delivery of the goods.
To cancel your contract, you must notify us in writing within the 14 day period after you have received delivery of the goods to:
Engineering Agencies Ltd
78 Halbeath Road
Please then feel free to return the products into us. Please note that in order to cancel your contract, you must return all the products that were covered by the order. You must take reasonable care of the products that you wish to cancel and not use or wear them. If unfortunately you would like to cancel your contract with us, we will refund the amount due to you within 14 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation, this will include your original delivery charges, returns postage will be at your cost.
It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations, please contact us.