Starlock ACZ 85 RT3 blade guarantees extra-long life for routing grout and abrasives.
- Blade has edge coating of Carbide-RIFF with grit 30 for extended wear resistance.
- Blade design allows for reaching tight corners.
- Starlock Snap-In mounting system for fast blade removal and exchange within 3 seconds without having to touch the blade.
- This cutter is ideal for routing standard-width grout joints between tiles and grooves in porous concrete.
- It is also suitable for routing smaller cutouts and recesses in soft wall tiles, cement-bonded fibre boards and fibre-reinforced composites.
- The mounting system produces the highest power transfer due to a 3-dimensional tight-fitting connection between machine and accessory.
The blade is suitable for use with all Starlock, Starlock Plus and Starlock Max power tools as well as common multi-tools.
|Blade Diameter [mm]||85|
|Appropriate for||Fibre cement panels
Glass-fibre reinforced plastic (GRP)