- HSS Twist Drill Bit PointTeQ enables fast drilling in metal due to PointTeQ tip design
- Self-centering tip prevents wandering, making quick and easy drilling starts possible
- Increased drilling rate generates less heat and wear
- PointTeQ tip design remains sharp and ensures continuous durability
- Low risk of breakage, especially for drill bits below 6 mm in diameter as the bit is manufactured to have a highly elastic body.
- Its black-oxide coated flute provides fast chip removal.
It has a cylindrical shank system (shank equal to drill bit diameter) and is intended for use in drill stands and drill drivers.
The HSS Twist Drill Bit PointTeQ is manufactured to DIN 338. The drill bit is Type N (flute angle) with a tip of 135 degrees.
This bit is suitable for drilling clearance and pilot holes in alloyed and non-alloyed steel, non-ferrous metals, cast steel, cast iron and plastics.
Sizes and details:
|Prod. No.||Diameter (D) mm:||Working length (L1) mm:|