Buckbootz BBZ8000BK S5 Safety Wellington Boot
BBZ8000 uses a completely different assembly process from its older brother, BBZ6000 plus a host of new safety features and lightweight components. In addition it's 360º reflective, non-metallic and has built in EN certified ankle impact protection (AN) and Achilles support.
BBZ8000 features a super lightweight nano safety toecap, a lightweight anti-penetration midsole and a weight saving sole bonding process. It's comparable in weight to its moulded polyurethane competitors and just like its older brother it fits like a glove, not like a tube.
- Black / hi-viz orange
- Lightweight toe and midsole protection components
- 5mm Neoprene with rubber protection
- Hi-viz colour contrast
- Reflective enhancement to give 360º presence and upwards of 150m visibility
- Aerospencer breathable high visibility lining
- Ankle impact protection
- Achilles ankle support
- Completely metal free
- Kick-off heel spur
- Detachable washable insole
View the Size Guides