Men's lightweight, ventilated fishing shirt.
When it's time to settle into a day on the water, this button down shirt has the tech for all-day comfort. It wicks away sweat to keep you cool and dry, and it has mesh-lined vents for breathability. Lightweight and comfortable, the woven fabric offers just the right amount of stretch for unrestricted casting. Multi-entry chest pockets plus loops for sunglasses and tackle make sure there's a place for everything.
- 3-ounce, 48% polyester / 38% Cocona® 37.5® polyester / 14% spandex dobby
- Force Extremes: Carhartt's fastest-drying, sweat-wicking gear built for all-day comfort
- FastDry® with 37.5® Technology makes this their fastest-drying gear
- 37.5 Technology fibers maintain your body's ideal temperature while attracting and releasing sweat
- Built to move with Rugged Flex® stretch technology
- Fights odours: Traps and releases them in the wash
- Double-layer stand-up collar for sun protection; Button-down front; Mesh-lined vent at center back for breathability
- Multiple-entry chest pockets; Sunglasses and tackle loop; Carhartt label sewn on pocket
- Two-button adjustable cuffs
- UPF 50 UV protection when tested in accordance with AATCC 183 / ASTM D6603 / ASTM D6544
View the Size Guides