Carhartt J162 Shoreline Waterproof Jacket - Navy - Size M
This is the "ultimate rain jacket” for men who spend time in the great outdoors and need the very best in protection from the rain, cold and wind. Designed with winter in mind to enable the wearer to continue with all-weather leisure or work pursuits in maximum comfort. Ideal everyday wear for outside working professions such as agriculture, landscape gardeners and farm workers. Not forgetting leisure activities such as fishing, hiking, gardening and any other adventurous "outdoor-in-any-weather” pursuits.
The Carhartt Waterproof Breathable Jacket is a heavy duty, mid-weight jacket that is made from durable nylon with a water repellent finish. The breathable membrane allows body heat to leave the garment while keeping rain and moisture out. The lining is made from 100% polyester mesh that provides superb moisture wicking properties leaving the wearer warm and comfortable while the sleeves and hood are lined with nylon to keep the wind and rain out.
- Snap-detachable visored hood with adjustable draw-cord closure
- Heavy-duty two way front zipper with double storm flaps
- Left-chest map pocket with waterproof zipper closure and media port
- Two inside pockets
- Two lower-front pockets with zipper closures and storm flaps
- Elastic draw-cord hem
- Adjustable slanted cuffs and inner-sleeve, stretch polyester storm cuffs
- Triple stitched main seams
- 7.3-ounce / 248 gram, Waterproof breathable laminated membrane
- Fully taped waterproof seams
- Durable nylon shell with water-repellent finish
- 100% Polyester mesh lining in body, 100% nylon taffeta lining in sleeves and hood
View the Size Guides