The DEWALT D25033K SDS 3 Mode Hammer Drill is ideal for drilling anchor and fixing holes into concrete and masonry from 4 to 22mm in diameter. It has a rotation-stop mode for light chiselling applications in brick, soft masonry and occasionally concrete. Its impact-stop mode is suitable for drilling in wood, steel, ceramic and screwdriving applications. The large hammer mechanism delivers high performance with low stress to the critical components, resulting in better durability.
The drill has a mechanical clutch that eliminates sudden high-torque reaction, should the bit jam. It also features electronic variable speed for total control in any application. Its rounded ergonomic industrial design allows easy and comfortable handling in any application.
- Drilling holes in solid masonry, concrete stone from 4 to 22mm in diameter to various fixing
- Drilling through holes in masonry to house pipes and cables
- Light chipping in brick or masonry
- Tiles removal from kitchens and bathrooms
- Small channelling in brick
- Mortar and plaster removal
- Some drilling in wood and steel.
- Mode: Rotary, SDS Hammer, Chisel Only.
- Input Power: 710 Watt.
- No Load Speed: 0-1,550/min.
- Impact Rate: 0-5,680/bpm 2.0 Joules.
- Capacity: Wood: 30mm, Steel: 13mm, Concrete 22mm,
- Core: 50mm.
- Toolholder: SDS.
- Weight: 2.5kg.
- 1 x Multi-position side handle
- 1 x Depth stop
- 1 x Heavy-duty carrying case