Comes with 2 x 9.0 Ah batteries.
- 5 Electronic Speed Setting Dial (1 = 300 RPM, 2 = 450 RPM, 3 = 550 RPM, 4 = 650 RPM, 5 = 725 RPM)
- Dual Handle Ergonomic with Critical Width and Angle Dimensions to Reduces User Fatigue
- Single-speed Mechanical Transmission Offering Electronic Variable Speed (0-725 RPM) with 5 Second Ramp Up / Down in All Speeds for Reducing Material Spread
- All Metal Transmission for Heavy Duty Cycle
- M14 Threaded Connector
- Safety Lock Off Switch Minimizes Accidental Starts when on its Side or when Inserting Battery