The DEWALT DCE088D1G Self Levelling Cross Line Laser projects bright green crossing horizontal and vertical lines. It has a variable blink sequence for manual mode and a full-time pulse mode, use with detector to maintain full brightness for visibility. The locking pendulum helps to prevent damage to internal components and there is an integrated magnetic pivoting base with a 1/4" thread.
- Green Beam Laser Technology - Four times brighter green laser technology for visibility in long range interior applications and exterior visibility.
- 10.8v Lithium-ion Rechargeable Power Tool Battery Platform For extra long run time and the convenience of rechargeable power tool batteries
- Self-levelling cross line laser is accurate to ±0.3 mm/m in levelling applications
- Self-Levelling up to 4 degrees surface angle with automatic out of level indication, marks a levelled line in seconds
- 2 button operation and low battery indication for ease of use
- Built in magnetic pivot bracket mounts easily on metal surfaces
- Overmolded housing and thick glass protects the tool and helps maintain calibration under jobsite conditions
- Full-Time Pulse Mode Allows Use with Detector - Maintains full brightness for visibility and extends range
- Working Range - 30m (60m w/detector)
- Accuracy - ±3mm@10m
- Laser Class - 2
- Laser Colour - Green
- Number of beams - 2
- Direction of beams - vertical/level
- Self-Levelling Range - +/-4 °
- Size (WxLxH) - 450 x 317 x 155mm
- Protection - IP65/2m Drop Tested.
- Tripod connection - 1/4"
- DCB107 Charger
- 1 x DCB127 2.0Ah Li-ion Battery Pack
- Heavy duty carrying case
- Extended Ceiling Bracket
- Locking Pendulum