DeWALT DCS520T2 Plunge Saw 54v gives the trade the power of corded and the freedom of cordless plus the 42 tooth blade gives fine, accurate finishing with very little breakout when cutting laminates.
Features of these superb FLEXVOLT Plunge Saws includes parallel plunge action allowing a smooth and constant hand position while cutting, an anti-kickback function that stops the saw from moving backwards along the rail and helps stop the saw from climbing out of the work piece when plunge cutting. 55mm depth of cut allows trimming and sizing covers most common sizes of door and the enclosed guard gives around 90% dust extraction capability.
Handy variable speed adjustment allows the correct speed to be set for various types of material to be cut plus easy rail adjustment allows the DCS520T2 to be adjusted quickly and accurately to the guide rail.
- Parallel plunge allows the user to maintain a smooth and constant hand position while cutting
- 48 tooth blade gives a fine and accurate finish with very little breakout in laminates
- Rail adjustment allows the saw to be adjusted accurately to the rail
- The anti kickback function stops the saw from moving backwards along the rail and helps stop the saw from climbing out of the work piece when making plunge cuts
- Variable speed allows the correct speed to be set for different types of materials
- Full wave electronics maintains a constant speed under heavy load
- The enclosed guard gives a 90% dust extraction capability
- 55mm depth of cut allows the trimming and sizing of most common door sizes
- No Load Speed 1750 - 5000 rpm
- Blade Diameter 165 mm
- Blade Bore 20 mm
- Bevel Capacity 47 °
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90º 59 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90º[with guide rails] 55 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45º 44 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45º[with guide rails] 40 mm