A strong, durable Purofort boot for a variety of uses in the Industry sector. Excellent thermal insulation for temperatures down to -50C. Heat retaining outsole for ensuring high comfort at low temperatures. Slip resistant for protection under cold conditions. Tear and wear resistant shaft for assuring a long lifetime. S5 rated with steel toecap and midsole protection against penetrating and falling objects. SRC rated, dirt repellent outsole for perfect grip.
- ISO20345 tested. - Conforms to ISO20345 Safety Footwear Standard
- S4-CI - Toe protection tested to 200 joules impact
- Waterproof Polymer Upper plus Antistatic and Energy Absorbing Heel
- Insulation against cold
- Temperature resistant - Resistant to temperatures down to –50°c. Essential for cold storage operations
- Resistance - Resistant to minerals, animal and vegetable oils and fats, blood, manure, disinfectants and various chemicals and solvents
- Flexible Upper - For ease of movement
Purofort is a unique material, developed by Dunlop in 1980. It has millions of evenly distributed air pockets, making your boots extremely lightweight and thermally insulating. The cross-linked structure provides flexibility and strength. Watch the movie to see how Purofort gives you long-lasting comfort. But be warned: once you’ve tried on Purofort boots, you’ll never want another boot again.
MILLIONS OF AIR POCKETS PROVIDING COMFORT
Purofort contains millions of air pockets. Because they are mixed under high pressure, they are evenly distributed. This is quite unique, as Dunlop is the only boots manufacturer in the world that uses high pressure technology to produce its boots. And it’s very beneficial for you: thanks to the evenly distributed air pockets, Purofort provides extreme thermal insulation, keeping your feet warm in the coldest conditions. And because air and solid material are optimally mixed, Purofort is lightweight and comfortable.
View the Size Guides