Designed and tested by women, the Luna Hi Vis Winter Construction Pant is the perfect choice for the tradeswoman in need of both visibility, comfort and protection against the elements. 4-way stretch and cordura reinforcements ensure both flexibility comfort and durability without comprimising on visibility.
- EN ISO 20471 Class 2
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Zip-off Cordura® hanging pockets with double lined bottom and webbing for durability
- Hand pockets
- Shaped waistband for improved comfort
- Broad center back belt loop for extra stability and strength
- Back pockets
- Gusset in crotch for freedom of movement
- Plastic covered metal buttons
- Thigh pocket with fastener closure and several compartments
- ID card loop
- Ruler pocket in Cordura® reinforcement fabric
- Cordura® fabric reinforcement on knees and bottom hem
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Knee Pad pockets accessible from the inside
- Knee Pad position can be adjusted by 5 cm for optimal mobility
- Possibility to increase leg length by 5cm
- 360 degree reflective transfer print on bottom legs
- Main fabric: 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane, 325 g.
- Secondary fabric: 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton, 315 g.
- Reinforcement: 100% Polyamide, 219 g.
View the Size Guides