Helly Hansen 79588 Lifa Fabric Face Mask
- Contains active 3-(Trimethoxysilyl) Propyl Simethyloctadecyl Ammonium Chloride in a nonflammable solvent. This will form a durable film that offers excellent broad-spectrum antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal protection for a wide variety of surfaces.
- The treated fabric structures are safe for human contact and friendly to the environment. In addition it is resistant to leaching, does not migrate and, chiefly, is not consumed by microorganisms. This product does not contain any organic compounds or other organometallic compounds.
- Pathogens found to be killed or deactivated by 3-(Trimethoxysilyl) Propyl Simethyloctadecyl Ammonium Chloride: Gram Positive Bacteria Reference; Gram Negative Bacteria Reference; Viruses Reference; Fungi, Algae, Mould, Yeast, Spores Reference
- Protection System with 3 Layers:
- 100% Polipropylene composition.
- FIRST LAYER COMFORT: Dry sensation, Fast drying, High porosity, Reduced friction.
- SECOND LAYER FILTERING: Low porosity, High retention of contaminating particles in both directions; Impermeable to liquids.
- THIRD LAYER WATERPROOFING: Impermeable to liquids, High porosity, Breathable.
Face masks are not eligible for returns.
View the Size Guides