These high quality masonry bits offer a percussion ground tungsten tip, a machined body to reduce drag and a deep L shaped flute for a more efficient dust removal technique. These bits are made for use with percussion drills but are particularly useful when combined with a cordless tool as the number of holes that can be drilled between charges can increase by up to 25%. These bits are manufactured to DIN8039 standard.
- Reduced drag. More efficient dust removal. Up to 25% more holes per charge in cordless drills
- Symmetrical head-geometry with centring-tip for optimised results in the event of reinforcement.
- Sub-brand: Elite Masonry TCT
- Application: Masonry, brick, block, light concrete, fixings
- Features: Percussion ground tungsten tip. Machined body. Deep L flutes. DIN8039.
- Reduced drag
- Material: Brick, Block, Stone, Medium Concrete