The special dished shape of this blade allows it to cut curves in ceramic, porcelain and most stone.
- The radius of the curve can be varied according to how far the blade is leaned towards the centre of the arc.
- Curves with radii as small as 100mm can be cut.
- Cutting with a more upright position will increase the radius to nearly a straight line
- Tightest radii will be less achievable on thicker materials (over 15mm) as the blade will bind on its sides
- Fits all 115mm (4 ½") and 125mm (5") grinders
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product