Protective high-vis jacket built to provide personal protection and working comfort in hazardous environments. The jacket features certified protection for harsh working conditions and offers high visibility Class 3.
- Certified protection for welding
- Certified protection against electric arc
- High visibility Class 3
- Spacious zipped pocket for tablet
- ID-card holder inside pocket for extra functionality
- Main: 49% modacrylic FR, 42% cotton, 5% aramid, 3% polyamide, 1% antistatic, 300g/m².
- Lining: 50% meta-aramid, 50% viscose FR, 120 g/m².
- EN ISO 20471 - High Visibility Clothing:Class 3EN 1149-5 - Protective Clothing
- Electrostatic Properties:ApprovedEN ISO 11611 - Protective Clothing For Use In Welding
- And Allied Processes:Class 1EN ISO 11612 - Protective Clothing Against Heat And
- Flame:A1 Limited flame spread, A2 Limited flame spread, B1 Convective heat , C1 Radiant heat, E2 Molten iron splash, F1 Contact heatEN 13034 - Protective Clothing Against Liquid
- Chemicals:TYPE PB (6)Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):Category 3, Personal
- Protective Equipment (PPE) directive (89/686 EEC). Individual classification are found in each garment.IEC 61482-1-2 - Protective Clothing Against The Thermal Hazards Of An
- Electric Arc Open - Box Test Method :Class 1 (4KA)IEC 61482-1-1 - Protective Clothing
- Against The Thermal Hazards Of An Electric Arc Open - Arc Test Method:12 ATPV [cal/cm2] , 81 HAF [%]
View the Size Guides