NEW SIZES - CHECK YOUR SIZE
Snickers New Generation trousers (with product numbers beginning with the figure 6) feature a new adjusted fit, which means they are one size smaller than Snickers classic 3-series trousers.
What does that mean in practice? If you are accustomed to a size 50 in the 3-series trouser/short range, you will need size 52 in the new 6-series trousers.
Tough design for rough work. Modern heavy-duty work trousers combining amazing fit with reinforced functionality. Features Cordura® 1000 reinforced knee protection, built-in ventilation, and stretch gusset in the crotch for hardwearing comfort at work.
- Modern cut with, true pre-bent legs and Cordura® stretch gusset in crotch for outstanding freedom of movement
- Mechanical Air Flow™ at the hollow of the knees, featuring ventilating openings and stretch mesh for superior inside leg ventilation and comfort
- Advanced KneeGuard Pro with expansion pleats, keeping your kneepads in optimum position for superior protection, comfort and durability
- Extremely tough yet soft Dobby Pro+ fabric, hardwearing Cordura® 1000 reinforcements at the knees and heavy-duty zippers for superior durability
- Easy-to-access holster pockets with zipped compartment, angled front leg pocket and leg pockets including mobile phone compartment and detachable ID-badge holder
These trousers are the same as the 6203 trousers, with the following additional features:
- Bellowed holster pocket with zip
- Reflective piping
- Cordura reinforced cargo pocket with device compartment and pen compartment
- Tool holders on both sides of the trousers
- Cordura reinforced ruler pocket with tool compartment and knife button
- Detachable ID card holder
- Front button fly
- Heavy-duty yet extremely comfortable Polyamide-reinforced Dobby Pro+ fabric, 57% Polyamide, 43% Cotton 310 g/m².
- Featuring 100% Cordura® 1000 reinforcements.