NEW SIZES - CHECK YOUR SIZE
Snickers New Generation trousers (with product numbers beginning with the figure 6) feature a new adjusted fit, which means they are one size smaller than Snickers classic 3-series trousers.
What does that mean in practice? If you are accustomed to a size 50 in the 3-series trouser/short range, you will need size 52 in the new 6-series trousers - no matter what the waist measurement shows.
Super-light work trousers, keeping you cool, dry and ventilated when working hard or in warmer climates. Featuring advanced high-functionality design with 37.5™ technology and superior knee protection for outstanding comfort and protection at work.
- Modern cut with true pre-bent legs and Cordura® stretch gusset in crotch for outstanding freedom of movement
- Extremely quick-drying fabric, featuring 37.5™ technology that captures and releases moisture vapour for superior cool and dry working comfort
- Side panel design for superior weight distribution
- Advanced KneeGuard Pro with expansion pleats, keeping your kneepads in optimum position for superior protection, comfort and durability
- Easy—to-access holster pockets with zipped compartment, ruler pocket including knife fastener and zipped leg pocket with detachable ID-badge holder
Super-light and durable rip-stop fabric. 77% polyester, 23% cotton, 230 g/m². Features high-tech patented 37.5™ technology with millions of permanently embedded active particles. Cordura®-polyamide reinforcements.