NEW SIZES - CHECK YOUR SIZE
Snickers New Generation trousers (with product numbers beginning with the figure 6) feature a new adjusted fit, which means they are one size smaller than Snickers classic 3-series trousers.
What does that mean in practice? If you are accustomed to a size 50 in the 3-series trouser/short range, you will need size 52 in the new 6-series trousers - no matter what the waist measurement shows.
Modern work trousers with an amazing fit, combining hard wearing comfort and functionality. Features superior knee protection, built-in ventilation, holster pockets and stretch gusset in the crotch for true all-round performance at work.
- Modern cut with true pre-bent legs and Cordura® stretch gusset in crotch for outstanding freedom of movement
- Mechanical Air Flow™ at the hollow of the knees, featuring ventilating openings and stretch mesh for superior inside leg ventilation and comfort
- Advanced KneeGuard Pro with expansion pleats, keeping your kneepads in optimum position for superior protection, comfort, and durability
- Tough Cordura® reinforcements at the knees and hems on the legs and the holster pockets for enhanced durability
- Easy—to-access holster pockets, leg tool pocket, leg cargo pocket with Velcro flap and ID-badge holder button
- Dobby Pro. Hardwearing yet extremely comfortable Nylon-reinforced fabric
- 69% Polyamide, 31% Cotton, 250 g/m²
- Featuring 100% Cordura®-Polyamide reinforcements