NEW SIZES - CHECK YOUR SIZE
Snickers New Generation trousers (with product numbers beginning with the figure 6) feature a new adjusted fit, which means they are one size smaller than Snickers classic 3-series trousers.
What does that mean in practice? If you are accustomed to a size 50 in the 3-series trouser/short range, you will need size 52 in the new 6-series trousers - no matter what the waist measurement shows.
Modern work trousers with amazing fit, combining hardwearing comfort and functionality. Features superior knee protection, built-in ventilation and stretch gusset in crotch for true allround performance at work.
- Modern cut with true pre-bent legs and Cordura® stretch gusset in crotch for outstanding freedom of movement
- Mechanical Air Flow™ at the hollow of the knees, featuring ventilating openings and stretch mesh for superior inside leg ventilation and comfort
- Advanced KneeGuard Pro with expansion pleats, keeping your kneepads in optimum position for superior protection, comfort and durability
- Tough Cordura® reinforcements at the knees and hems on the legs for enhanced durability
- Easy—to-access leg tool pocket and leg cargo pocket with hook and loop flap and ID-badge holder button
Dobby Pro. Hardwearing yet extremely comfortable Nylon-reinforced fabric. 69% Polyamide, 31% Cotton, 250 g/m². Featuring 100% Cordura®-Polyamide reinforcements.