NEW SIZES - CHECK YOUR SIZE
Snickers New Generation trousers (with product numbers beginning with the figure 6) feature a new adjusted fit, which means they are one size smaller than Snickers classic 3-series trousers.
What does that mean in practice? If you are accustomed to a size 50 in the 3-series trouser/short range, you will need size 52 in the new 6-series trousers - no matter what the waist measurement shows.
Work trousers in recycled polyester and BCI cotton with great fit, combining comfort and functionality. Advanced knee protection, built-in ventilation, spacious volume adjustable back pockets and gusset construction in crotch for all-round performance.
- Pre-bent legs and Cordura® stretch details for extra flexibility and comfort
- Mechanical Air Flow™ at the back of the knees and stretch mesh for inside leg ventilation
- KneeGuard® Pro system certified according to EN 14404
- Cordura® stretch reinforcements in the pockets for enhanced durability
- Velcro tool holders, holster pockets with a zipped compartment, volume back pockets and leg pockets featuring knife fastener, mobile phone compartment and attachment for ID badge
49% BCI cotton (Better Cotton Initiative), 33% recycled polyester, 18% elastane, 360 g/m2. Reinforced with 2 way stretch cordura ® 100% polyester 320 gr.
View the Size Guides