NEW SIZES - CHECK YOUR SIZE
Snickers New Generation trousers (with product numbers beginning with the figure 6) feature a new adjusted fit, which means they are one size smaller than Snickers classic 3-series trousers.
What does that mean in practice? If you are accustomed to a size 50 in the 3-series trouser/short range, you will need size 52 in the new 6-series trousers.
Reinforced design with modern jeans look. Hardwearing work trousers with amazing fit and functionality. Cordura® 1000 reinforced knee protection, built-in ventilation and stretch gusset in crotch for long-lasting comfort at work
- Modern cut with true pre-bent legs and Cordura® stretch gusset in crotch for outstanding freedom of movement
- Mechanical Air Flow™ at the hollow of the knees, featuring ventilating openings and stretch mesh for superior inside leg ventilation and comfort
- Advanced KneeGuard Pro with expansion pleats, keeping your kneepads in optimum position for superior protection, comfort and durability
- Tough yet comfy Cordura® Denim fabric, hardwearing Cordura® 1000 reinforcements at the knees and heavy-duty zipper for superior durability
- Easy—to-access angled front leg pocket and leg tool and cargo pockets including ID-badge holder button
- Durable yet soft and comfy reinforced Cordura® Denim Cotton fabric, 25% Cordura®, 75% Cotton, 400 g/m².
- Heavy-duty yet extremely comfortable Polyamide-reinforced Dobby Pro+ fabric, 57% Polyamide, 43% Cotton 310 g/m².
- Featuring 100% Cordura® 1000 reinforcements