NEW SIZES - CHECK YOUR SIZE
Snickers New Generation trousers (with product numbers beginning with the figure 6) feature a new adjusted fit, which means they are one size smaller than Snickers classic 3-series trousers.
What does that mean in practice? If you are accustomed to a size 50 in the 3-series trouser/short range, you will need size 52 in the new 6-series trousers.
High visibility work trousers with holster pockets combining great fit and comfort with advanced functionality. Advanced knee protection, built-in ventilation and stretch gusset in crotch for all-round performance. EN 20471, class 1. EN 14404.
- Mechanical Air Flow™ at the back of the knees and stretch mesh for inside leg ventilation
- KneeGuard® Pro system certified according to EN 14404
- Striped with heat sealed reflective tape around the legs for increased visibility
- Holster pockets with a zipped compartment, leg pockets including knife fastener, mobile phone compartment and detachable ID-badge
- 69% polyamide, 31% cotton, 250 g/m2. Reinforced with 100% polyamide Cordura®, 205 g/m². (The same material as on 6230)
View the Size Guides