Snickers 6341 AllroundWork Slim Stretch Trousers
NEW SIZES - CHECK YOUR SIZE
Snickers New Generation trousers (with product numbers beginning with the figure 6) feature a new adjusted fit, which means they are one size smaller than Snickers classic 3-series trousers.
What does that mean in practice? If you are accustomed to a size 50 in the 3-series trouser/short range, you will need size 52 in the new 6-series trousers - no matter what the waist measurement shows.
Slim fit work trousers in stretch. Strategically placed 4-way stretch at the back and gusset in crotch for extra flexibility and comfort..
- Pre-bent legs with slim fit
- Stretch Cordura® at the knees for flexibility, comfort and durability
- KneeGuard® Pro system certified according to EN 14404
- Tool holder, leg pocket featuring knife fastener, front loops with key holder possibility and classic cargo pocket with attachment for ID badge
- 2-way stretch twill 47% cotton, 31% polyester, 22% elastane, 251 g/m² with 4-way stretch 91,5% polyamide, 8,5% elastane, 260 g/m²
- Reinforced with stretch Cordura® 100% polyester and 100% Cordura® polyamide
View the Size Guides