Snickers 6376 ProtecWork Work Trousers High-Vis Class 1 - Yellow/Navy - Size 96
NEW SIZES - CHECK YOUR SIZE
Snickers New Generation trousers (with product numbers beginning with the figure 6) feature a new adjusted fit, which means they are one size smaller than Snickers classic 3-series trousers.
What does that mean in practice? If you are accustomed to a size 50 in the 3-series trouser/short range, you will need size 52 in the new 6-series trousers - no matter what the waist measurement shows.
Regular fit work trousers for protection and high visibility in hazardous environments. The trousers are designed to offer personal protection and comfort which are strategically complemented with ease of movement and flexibility.
- Certified protection against electric arc
- KneeGuard® system knee pockets
- Reinforced pockets
- Heat transfer reflective for high visibility
- Pre-bent legs
- Main: 55% Protal, 44% Cotton, 1% Antistatic, 275 gram
- Reinforcement: 39% Modacrylic, 28% CORDURA®, 17% Cotton, 15% Aramid, 1% Antistatic, 270 gram.
- EN ISO 20471 - High Visibility Clothing:Class 1EN 1149-5 - Protective Clothing
- Electrostatic Properties:Approved
- EN ISO 11611 - Protective Clothing For Use In Welding And Allied Processes:A1 Limited flame spread, A2 Limited flame spread, Class 1
- EN ISO 11612 - Protective Clothing Against Heat And Flame:A1 Limited flame spread, A2 Limited flame spread, B1 Convective heat , C1 Radiant heat, F1 Contact heat
- EN 14404 - Knee Protection:Certified to kneepads 9191 and 9112, Type 2, Level 1Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):Category 3, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) directive (89/686 EEC). Individual classification are found in each garment.
- IEC 61482-1-2 - Protective Clothing Against The Thermal Hazards Of An Electric Arc Open - Box Test Method :APC 1 (4kA)
- IEC 61482-1-1 - Protective Clothing Against The Thermal Hazards Of An Electric Arc Open - Arc Test Method:11 EBT50 [cal/cm2], 10 ELIM [cal/cm2]
View the Size Guides