NEW SIZES - CHECK YOUR SIZE
Snickers New Generation trousers (with product numbers beginning with the figure 6) feature a new adjusted fit, which means they are one size smaller than Snickers classic 3-series trousers.
What does that mean in practice? If you are accustomed to a size 50 in the 3-series trouser/short range, you will need size 52 in the new 6-series trousers.
Women’s high visibility work trousers with holster pockets combining great fit and comfort with advanced functionality. Advanced knee protection, built-in ventilation and stretch gusset in crotch and back panel for all-round performance. EN 14404.
- Pre-bent legs and Cordura® stretch gusset for extra flexibility
Pre-bent legs and Cordura® stretch details for extra flexibility
- Mechanical Air Flow™ at the back of the knees and stretch mesh for inside leg ventilation
- KneeGuard® Pro system certified according to EN 14404
- Striped with heat sealed reflective tape around the legs for increased visibility
- Tool holders, holster pockets with a zipped compartment, back pockets and leg pockets including knife fastener, mobile phone compartment and detachable ID-badge
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton, 270 g/m2. Reinforced with 100% polyamide cordura®, 205 g/m². Back panel stretch material: 4 way stretch 100% Polyester, 330 gr/m2
View the Size Guides