NEW SIZES - CHECK YOUR SIZE
Snickers New Generation trousers (with product numbers beginning with the figure 6) feature a new adjusted fit, which means they are one size smaller than Snickers classic 3-series trousers.
What does that mean in practice? If you are accustomed to a size 50 in the 3-series trouser/short range, you will need size 52 in the new 6-series trousers.
Light work trousers in high-tech body-mapped design for extreme working comfort and flexibility. Combining ventilating stretch fabric with Cordura® reinforcements and a range of pockets for outstanding freedom of movement and functionality.
- High-tech body-mapped design with light ventilating stretch fabric and true pre-bent legs for extreme comfort and freedom of movement
- Advanced KneeGuard with stretch fabric above knees, keeping your kneepads in optimum position in every move for superior comfort and protection
- Tough Cordura® reinforcements at the knees, leg ends and pockets for enhanced durability
- Easy—to-access leg pockets including knife fastener and mobile phone compartment
- Integrated yet detachable hardwearing belt with easy-to-close durable Polyamide buckle for superior waist fit and comfort
- Light yet hardwearing Cordura® stretch and rip-stop fabric
- 88% Cordura®, 12% Elastane 270 g/m²
- 65% polyester 35% cotton, 200 g/m²
- Featuring 100% Cordura®-Polyamide reinforcements
View the Size Guides