NEW SIZES - CHECK YOUR SIZE
Snickers New Generation trousers (with product numbers beginning with the figure 6) feature a new adjusted fit, which means they are one size smaller than Snickers classic 3-series trousers.
What does that mean in practice? If you are accustomed to a size 50 in the 3-series trouser/short range, you will need size 52 in the new 6-series trousers - no matter what the waist measurement shows.
Taking the best from FlexiWork and our classic floorlayer trousers these trousers is destined to become the new favorites. Made from a durable Ripstop-fabric with mechanical stretch they offer great flexibility and comfort with advanced functionality. Trousers worth kneeling for!
- Advanced knee protection in Armortex® full-stretch fabric with DuPont™ Kevlar® aramid fibers.
- Drawstring at leg ends to keep dust and dirt out.
- Easy—to-access holster pockets with zipped compartment, leg pockets including knife fastener, mobile phone compartment and detachable hidden ID-badge holder
- High-tech body-mapped design and pre-bent legs with light mechanical stretch fabric
- Tough Cordura® reinforcements at the leg ends and pockets, including the holster pockets, for enhanced durability
- Material: Super-light rip-stop mechanical stretch fabric 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton, 225 g/m2. Armortex® stretch reinforcements 56% Polyamide, 26% Elastane, 18% DuPont™ Kevlar® aramid fibers. 100% Cordura®-Polyamide.
View the Size Guides