This self levelling laser is the one if you are looking for a less expensive alternative. The laser comes with an innovative tripod which can be transformed in a few minutes into an extension pole, this flexible solution solves all of your levelling needs. Whether you're working in a tight space or large area, levelling time will be dramatically cut down on any indoor job.
- Self-levelling cross line laser which is incredibly user-friendly thanks to its single-button system.
- Long, very visible horizontal and vertical laser lines – visible up to distances of 10 m.
- The highlight: the tripod/telescopic support combination for flexible positioning of the laser at the desired working height.
- The tripod covers a working height of between 60 and 100 cm.
- The laser can be rotated 360° on the tripod.
- The tripod legs can alternatively be connected to form a telescopic support – the laser can be positioned as desired up to a height of 275 cm.
- Quick self-levelling function thanks to pendulum technology designed for the construction site.
- Protection class IP 53: protection against dust deposits inside and against spray (up to 60° on the vertical plane).
- Range of attachment options for the telescopic support: between the floor and the ceiling, in window bays or in door frames.
- Integrated clamping device is also suitable for fixing to heating pipes.
- Laser class - 2
- Output - < 1 mW
- Laser wavelength - 635 nm
- Levelling accuracy +/- 0.50 mm/m
- Measuring range of visible line - 10 m
- Operating life - 30 h
- Battery type - AA
- Protection class - IP 53